About Me

My Photo
I am a gamer, an artist and a hobbyist video game designer. When I'm not doodling one resource or another, I love to read books, make paper crafts (cards) and bake yummy goodies.

Sunday, August 11, 2013

Title/Game Over Graphics

Here are a few pictures I've created for a title or "game over" screen. They're pretty simple, but maybe they'll be useful to someone out there. Click on images to see full versions.

Purple Night Variety:
Background for titles.

I couldn't decide if I liked Game Over or The End better, so both are included.

Blue Night Variety:
Title Background






The background image does not scroll, but you could also use it as a parallax image in small (17x13) maps.


11 comments:

  1. Those are really pretty - thank you for sharing! (Ari from RPG Maker Forums)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Ari! I'm glad you like them. :D

      Delete
  2. His creations are excelent. Get even with the limitations of RPG Maker works beautifull maps and cities. Would you like to play a full game with their creations. There is some play its full?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can try playing a demo of my project:
      http://lunareas.blogspot.com/2013/02/download-link.html

      :)

      Delete
  3. (Irrelevant to this particular post, but I wasn't sure how to contact you. ^^;)
    I just wanted to say that I just got done playing Twice Upon a Hero and I absolutely loved it. I've been stuck in bed for a little while, and your game was both a great way to pass the time and a wonderful inspiration for my own projects. Parts of it made me literally laugh out loud, and I think I talked to every. single. villager. at least twice. Thanks so much for four hours well spent.

    <3 <3 <3 Amanda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind comment, Amanda! It's always awesome to hear people having fun with something I've created, and it's a great motivator to keep working on it.

      I hope you're feeling better soon, and have a blast with your projects. :D

      Delete
  4. Those look really pretty, Lunarea :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I like making pretty things (in case you couldn't tell XD).

      Delete
  5. This is really nice, thanks for sharing!

    Anyway, can I ask what font did you use for the game over screen?

    ReplyDelete